Elizabeth Flostrand, LMHC, NCC, Registered Play Therapist
Elizabeth Flostrand, LMHC is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, National Certified Counselor, and
Registered Play Therapist. She earned a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology from Flagler College and a Master of Science (MS) in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Stetson University. Elizabeth
received her certification in Play Therapy at Stetson University. She specializes in working with
children, adolescents, and young adults to address symptoms of anxiety, depression, anger, ADHD,
adjustment disorders, trauma, grief and low self-esteem. Elizabeth believes in a holistic approach
to counseling and is able to easily adapt/alter her therapeutic approaches with each client based on their own individual needs. Elizabeth is known for her strong communication and listening skills, her ability to observe clients’ challenges and assist them with connecting the dots throughout their healing process, as well as her ability to relate to her clients. One of her biggest strengths is her ability to form and nurture trusting relationships with each of her clients. She is able to remain calm and level headed during intense, challenging, and stressful situations allowing her to provide clients with the highest level of support while addressing difficult aspects of treatment.
- $145.00 for the initial 90 minute in-person session.
- $95.00 per 45 minute in-person session of individual or family therapy.
- $105.00 per 45 minute in-person session of play therapy (specifically for children 6 years and younger).
- 10 – 45 minute individual or family therapy sessions: $855.00 (SAVE $95.00; equals one free session)
- 5 – 45 minute individual or family therapy sessions: $450.00 (SAVE $25.00)
- 10 – 45 minute play therapy sessions: $945.00 (SAVE $105.00; equals one free session)
- 5 – 45 minute play therapy sessions: $500.00 (SAVE $25.00)
Accepted payment types
- All major credit cards
- HSA, and FSA cards are accepted.
No personal checks please. Receipts are provided to submit to insurance carriers for reimbursement.
Please provide 24-hour notice for canceling or rescheduling appointments. If you miss your scheduled appointment and fail to notify us within 24 hours, you will be responsible for the full cost of the session.